- Wright: Designing and Applying Conservation Easements. 2007
- Stoms: Targeting Ag Conservation as Growth Management Tool. 2009
- Newburn: Targeting Strategies For Land Conservation. 2006
- Tegene: Conservation Easement and Option to Develop Ag Land. 2008
- Merenlender: Conserving What for Whom. 2004
- Morris: Conservation Easements and Urban Parks. 2010
- Campbell: Community and Conservation Land Trusts as Partners. 2001
- Ryan: Greenways and Farmland in Urban Fringe. 2004
- Johnston: Willingness to Pay for Ag Land Preservation. 2007
- Miller: Ag Landowners Willingness to Enter Conservation Easements. 2013
This page is under development!
The Twin Cities Agricultural Land Trust is working to assemble a toolkit of information useful for getting people access to land for agriculture. Under the topic of urban agriculture land use research we are trying to gather resources about:
- Relevant peer reviewed literature
If you want to go deeper and help develop a Toolkit Module/Section this form will guide you through the process and collect information so that it can fit into the structure of the toolkit and be findable by Minnesota users.