- Updated in the fall of 2013, Urban Agriculture: Programs and Policies in Minnesota, from the Dovetail Partners, presents an overview of urban agriculture across the state. A good first stop for anyone looking for information for Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, and/or St. Cloud.
- Farming and gardening in an urban area isn’t just seeds and water, it is building community. Neighborhood groups in the Twin Cities are a great place to find resources and connect locally.
- Additional Resources Inventory
This page is under development!
The Twin Cities Agricultural Land Trust is working to assemble a toolkit of information useful for getting people access to land for agriculture. We are trying to gather additional information about:
- Accessing water
- Financial tools and resources
- Financial feasibility and scalability
- Advice for successful partnerships with:
i. Non-farming neighbors
iii. Other farmer/gardeners
iv. Connecting with rural farms
If you want to go deeper and help develop a Toolkit Module/Section this form will guide you through the process and collect information so that it can fit into the structure of the toolkit and be findable by Minnesota users.